My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The Sea, the Primordial Sea

Last night I returned from the sea. I watched the sun come up over
the ocean. I saw the sky run from indigo to silver, passing through
orange, red, golden, turquoise, aqua, blue to silver white. The
colors suffused the water and the breaking waves were rainbows.
Pelicans flew against the sky and the early morning sand pipers
started their dance in and out of the foam. I walked into the
primordial waters and felt as if I was the beach, the lightening sky,
the birds, the waves, the deep.

I think that if I were with the sea as I am daily with my green world,
the last of my fears and ego would wash away and I would be left
pure and empty. On the beach there is no other reality then the
crashing never ending beginning of the world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home