My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Friday, November 24, 2006

TAGGED

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Umm, Egg Nog in the middle of the day, hot chocolate at night and when it is really cold.

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Wrap.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white?
White, white everywhere.

4.Do you hang mistletoe?
Nope, stuffs poison. I do like to kiss in the doorway though.

5. When do you put your decorations up?
Some years never. Usually, a little each weekend from TGD on.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
Turkey and more turkey.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
Decorating the tree.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
I don't really know, when I was fairly young, maybe 7.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
We open gifts at my Mother's on Christmas Eve then have just spouse and kids on the Day.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
Some years I don't. Some years I use a small tree and use peacock feathers or the the such, one year I used an old round mutli tiered stand and bedecked it with pink and white roses and ribbons. I gave everyone small gifts that year so I could tuck them onto the rack. Once in a great while I haul out all the old family ornaments and do a traditional tree.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
Love it when it falls, ready for it to go the next day.

12. Can you ice skate?
Never ever even thought about it until now.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
There never has been "a" favorite. I have recieved lots of favorites.

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Having everone together, feeding them, lighting candles and just enjoying the love. And when its all over, I love to sit in the living room with Cat and relish the memories.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
Pecan pie.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
I have two, Christmas Eve with my Mother and all my extended family and Christmas Day with spouse and my sons and daughter.

17. What tops your tree?
Ha, see #10.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving, but I like getting things that I know mean the person who gave it to me really gets me.

19. What is your favorite Holiday Song?
Greensleeves.

20. Candy Canes?
The soft Leos in a can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home