My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Diary of the Abandoned - May 9, 2008



MAY 9, 2008

More news, worldwide the weather has stabilized. Days
everywhere go no higher then 85, no lower then 55. It has rained
gently for about twenty minutes each night since the event. There
is flooding in many places where the ice is melting quickly. There
have been reports that some green is beginning to show in desert
areas.

I can’t worry about flooding or green deserts. It seems worse to
me that Sarah is gone. The hens also now, Sarah would have
expected me to care for them, and I did, but this morning when I
went to feed them they were not in the pen. At first I thought it
was happening again, but then I saw one of the hens in the top of
the redbud tree and later I saw another of them on the roof. I
didn’t think they could fly.

The odd news, the bit that worries me most, is that no one has died
since noon on May 5. No one. Not one human death anywhere in
the world. Not one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home