My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

46 On

46. I strive to be even tempered and non judgmental. I often fail.

47. The first human baby I ever held was mine.

48. I am grumpy when I am in pain or sick.

49. I get aggravated when my coworkers do not seem to get even the simplest and most obvious of ethical issues.

50. I am a pain in the ass to live with.

51. I love to have parties. I like everyone to hang out and just chat and nibble.

52. Part of what I love about my spouse is that he says these outrageous, dastardly, terrible things. He never does dastardly, terrible things. Somethimes he is a little outrageous. My oldest boy, D, (age 29), also says dastardly, terrible and outrageous things. He does not do dastardly, terrible things. He does do outrageous things. If I had not had 18 years of D before meeting spouse, I probably would have been afraid to get involved with him.

53. I think HumVees are not just anti-American but are anti-human.

54. I am emotionally attached to my trees.

55. I have an entire closet just for paint cans and project supplies.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I can verify 50.

One of these days the hardware store is going to decide you are hoffing the stuff and stop selling it to you, or at least they will after I tell them that is what you do with it.

7:48 PM  
Blogger DarkMirror said...

I think you did that at Lowe's a few years ago. They quit selling the fab Laura Ashley spray paint after you and B went there.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home