My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

War Question

Some things have been bothering me lately. A few are internal, for
example, how do you really forgive a wrong that went on and on
and on? I have shed my share of tears over my black heart this
week, and resolved to address in more meaningful ways my anger
issues (off beta blockers entirely now) and my possessiveness. But
leaving those things aside I want to address something that is
external that really really bothers me. I am not wanting to pick a
fight with anyone but there are things I want to know. If you
respond I will read your posts and consider them. And I won’t bite
back if you tick me off, see above reference to dealing with anger
issues!

If you support the war in Iraq (not just “support the
troops”) and consider yourself a Christian, how do
you reconcile the two?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home