My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Just an Update

Recently I have not felt much inclined to share my various views
and daily events. It seems that life is both very general (in that
everyone for the most part works, goes to school, gets their
feelings hurt, has ah ha moments, etc.) and very personal as well
(my issues, my spouse, my pets, my petty problems, my clutter,
etc.).

But, here it is anyway.

Quick update on family: I am going to be a grandparent!!! I am
overjoyed, tickled, happy and all those other warm fuzzy feelings.
In fact, I am completely changing the way I live and use my home
for that very reason. (More on that later, perhaps).

I am getting a new daughter! Youngest son is getting married to
someone I really like, and I am pleased. Pleased, happy and
excited.

We have a new kitten, Leonard, a pale orange and white tabby. He
has made life more interesting in many ways. I get endless pleasure
from watching him play. My old cat, Charles, is working hard to
win new cat over to his way of seeing things, that is amusing also.


Church and such: Church continues to be the highlight of my week.
This week we had the blessing of the animals. Lots of dogs, a few
cats. All the dogs got along fairly well, most sat on the sofas with
their owners. We took Smoke, my old dog. He had a blast. He
played sniff butt with other dogs and a few kids as well. Everyone
made a fuss over him and he loved it. Smoke, at 12, was the oldest
dog there. There was one larger, a friendly and beautiful long
haired Rott. It really was lovely. We had some human visitors, I
have no clue what they thought about it all. Hopefully they will
come back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home