My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Monday, March 09, 2009

Changing Times

Here I am, 48 now, unemployed, broke, and happy. The surgery was a 95% success and I have little residual discomfort. Sometime in the next few months the last 5% should be fixed with silver nitrate. I have kept the first hundred pounds I lost off now for a long time and am gearing up to get rid of the last 40. The grandchild is MY GREAT JOY.

I finally made some peace with my variety of religious studies, and that makes me happy as well. I am very close to giving up on painting. That does not make me sad. It would have last year when I was too busy and too bothered and in too much pain to paint much. Now it just makes me feel free to not feel like I must paint.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home