My Photo
Name:
Location: North Georgia

I am a visual artist who believes that living with intent is itself the highest art.

Monday, September 11, 2006

Sometimes All I Need...

Lovely weekend. For me it started Friday noon. I close up early so I can go to the Hunter for a few hours of volunteer work. Happy happy I am.

Saturday I felt yucky, but the sky was blue and nothing much called me. Later the favorite oldest boy and favorite only daughter came over to visit. Happy happy I am.

Sunday morning I finished "Joan". Not so good, but hey, not horrible either. In the afternoon favorite youngest son came to see me, went to Mom's, looked at stacks of old family books. Ate cookies, bad girl. Visited the New Moon Gallery, lovely, lovely, smells so good. Bought a hemp bag and a CD. Went home, cooked cornish game hens and rice pudding. Finished West novel. Thought deep thoughts, Happy happy I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home